Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Far below, the city burns...

Ha ha, I get to go see The Twilight Singers tonight and you don't.



This actually causes me quite the dilemma, as I have to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed early tomorrow morning to put the finishing touches on the garage sale from hell I'm having this weekend. This will not dovetail well with seeing one of my ultimate favorite musicians the night before, as it is important for me to consume mass quantities of beer while doing so. But it's Greg fucking Dulli, people:



And if the missing-in-action Rick McCollum shows up, past experience leads me to believe I will get a mini Afghan Whigs reunion, and will more then likely get to hear this:



And in that case, I'm totally screwed, because the awesome will kill me.




The Twilight Singers
Dynamite Steps

The Twilight Singers
Blackberry Belle

The Afghan Whigs
Black Love

No comments: