Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Cat Blogging and Random Top Ten

I've no idea why she has that look on her face. Maybe she's contemplating debating Sarah Palin about climate change.

No big news around the house. Jim is bottling his honey wheat beer tonight, in hopes it will be ready by Christmas eve. We have some Best Buy drama going on, but really, it's the holidays and Best Buy, so who doesn't have that type of drama? I just want my damn free PS3. I've got a couple of actual blogs posts in the mix, but snarking on the news is just so much more easy (and fun). And there are people on Facebook that I'm seriously considering trolling the fuck out of, because they need it. Aside from that, it should be a quiet weekend, being that I have to work tomorrow.

~ Cheers!

Random Ipod Ten (in which one puts their current music player on shuffle and lists the first ten songs):

01: Jorge Ben - Fio Maravilla
02: Erica Badu: Sometimes
03: Sunny Day Real Estate: Pheurton Skeurto
04: Depeche Mode: Halo
05: Exposition: Down with Us
06: Ramona Falls: Salt Sack
07: Q-Tip: Life is Better
08: The Pixies: Velouria (My ipod has a serious Pixies obsession)
09: The Twilight Singers: That's Just How That Bird Sings
10: The Pixies: Ana (See?)

No comments: