Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

After people totally hurt her feelings over something as minor as screaming racial epitaphs on the air, Dr. Laura is quitting her radio show:

"I want to regain my First Amendment rights. I want to be able to say what's on my mind, and in my heart, what I think is helpful and useful without somebody getting angry"

So she's giving up the radio and joining the "era of the internet". Because as we all know, there are no "angry, hateful groups who don't want to debate" on the internet.  

This should be fun.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Is that really how she thinks the First Amendment works? I don't believe the framers wrote "And nobody shall be angry when somebody says something stupid."

Stacy said...

The whole "I have a right to say whatever crappy thing I want without being criticized" seems to be a trend with right-wingers lately.

Between this and the whole "I don't like the 14th and 4th amendments anymore, do over!" sentiment that is coming out from them, I kind of have my doubts that they have actually read that little document they claim to love so much.

Hi Eric! *waves*