Monday, March 21, 2011

Deep thoughts on bitches

Wow, quality judge here. Maybe he was busy playing Angry Birds during "Logical Fallacies 101".

Seriously, if the first place your brain goes to is "Female with opinion I dislike" = "Bitch!", I think that really says a lot about your ability to argue from any sort of logical place (I'd assume that if he's a judge at this point that somewhere down the line, someone had to teach him argumentation). Because that's really the laziest intellectual response one could have. I don't even bother with people that call me a bitch at this point because it's so tired. Once you call me some easily accessible sexual slur, I know I've won, because you've obviously got nothing. How the hell did this guy get into law school?

Enjoy frying in your own misogyny, bitch.

No comments: